The coordinating committee includes representatives of the co-organizing companies from Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk and Novosibirsk. It was planned that the judiciary would select 16 projects as finalists, but following an extensive discussion it was decided to allow 17 projects participate in the final. The judiciary for BIT Siberia 2010 included 30 experts from Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, Tomsk, Novosibirsk and Abakan.
The projects to participate in the Final of BIT Siberia 2010:
· Development and implementation of obfuscation code-based Software solution for software protection (Anatoly Pozdeev, Tomsk)
· Technology for melts stirring in a linear induction machine (Vitaly Goremykin, Krasnoyarsk)
· Development of RITM-SP industrial unit for metals surface treatment and surface alloys formation (Alexei Markov, Tomsk)
· Development of foundation plates for low-rise buildings construction in difficult soil conditions (Ekaterina Korneevets, Krasoyarsk)
· KEDR – microcosm in your room (Anna Sirenko, Krasnoyarsk)
· Development of a new multipurpose antibacterial silversalt-based drug (Evgeny Plotnikov, Tomsk)
· Information security systems based (Mikhail Styugin, Krasnoyarsk)
· Application of silver nanoparticles in the cosmetics and hygiene industry (Sergey Vilchek, Novosibirsk)
· Development of 3D TV systems (Alexey Polyakov, Tomsk)
· Development and market introduction of a conceptually new heater unit for nonferrous metals with high economic performance (Konstantin Mikhailov, Krasnoyarsk)
· Functional nanosystems (Stanislav Khartov, Krasnoyarsk)
· Setup for production of wound bandages made of human skin equivalent (Alexey Vlasov, Krasnoyarsk)
· Technology for rubber-modified bitumen production from industrial rubber waste (Roman Zhitov, Irkutsk)
· Construction of a TV and Internet network in smaller towns (Evgeny Gordenin, Novosibirsk)
· Construction of a pellets-producing plant for a co-generation plant (Vladislav Vasilinich, Krasnoyarsk)
· IT-system based planning of forest reserves development (Alexander Mokhirev, Lesosibirsk)
· Precision cutter (Boris Ustinov, Tomsk)
The final competition will thus welcome 5 projects from Tomsk, 2 projects from Novosibirsk, 8 from Krasnoyarsk and one project from each Irkutsk and Lesosibirsk.
The Final competition of BIT Siberia 2010 fill be held in Krasnoyarsk on February 11, and will be associated with the opening date of the VII Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum. The judiciary will include the experts who worked with the projects during the semifinal (representatives of Microsoft Russia, Russian Venture Company, MICEX Stock Exchange, Siberian investors and businesspersons) and also a number of guests and participants of the VII Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum.
From today, the finalists enter the most important stage of project preparation. They will have to put a major effort into further elaboration of business-cases in their business-plans, with regard for all the recommendations they have received from the experts during the semifinal. The objective is to prepare each project for presentation to an investor and commercialization.
Congratulations to the finalists BIT Siberia 2010!
Sponsors of BIT Siberia 2010:
Russian Venture Company, MICEX Stock Exchange, IFC Samotlor-Invest, Microsoft Russia.
Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Faculty of Psychology of Tomsk State University, Siberian Federal University, Business School for the Youth, IMC FiBr, Kasnoyarsk City Innovation-Technology Business-Incubator.
Expert-Siberia, Internet portal Tomsky Obzor, Analitika, Tomsky Vestnik, Tomskinvest.ru, Echo of Moscow in Tomsk, Territoriya Intellekta, i-smi.